Tuesday, June 28, 2005

 

Mostly Random Stuff


It is indeed a sad game when Scott Erickson is the only pitcher not to allow a run. Not to mention Izturis and Perez getting on base only once thanks to an error.

I could have sworn Jim Tracy not playing Choi against Brian Lawrence last week because of "arm angles". That double looked good enough to me...
___________________________________

Both Baseball Prospectus and the Hardball Times list the Dodgers' team defensive efficiency as mid-pack in baseball, but better than any other team in the NL West.

This division really stinks. That's good. The Dodgers still have a chance.
___________________________________

OT:
I recently saw this photo. This is such an odd trio that I can't resist this one.



Clinton's got the biggest smile out of the three. What could they be staring at?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
Maybe this?


Hef, that lucky bastard.
___________________________________

Completely OT:
I cracked up when I saw this.


Thanks to Dead Guy.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?